Monday, May 24, 2010

From Jessica Abraguin






May 23, 2010



Ok we have one week left and I finally feel like the time is flying. Everyday feels like a circus full of different adventures and I never know what could possibly happen. During this time I have made a lot of new friends from many different countries and I love it! We all speak English, Spanish and I’m even learning French. It’s crazy how we communicate within the group. My other new buddy is Taz, and he is a 12-day baby puppy that was found by one of the faculty members. I pretty much adopted him as my baby boy and I’ve been learning to take care of him because he is so young, he needs special care. The things I’ve learned this week have been so much fun. I love spending time with my baby boy and the other international students are a good time. The time I’ve enjoyed the most with them is when we just played cards in my room and talked about everything for hours and it really shocked me how different every single one of us is. Every person in the room at that time was representing a different country and it was awesome. Meeting people like this and learning so much in such a short amount of time just really excites me for my future traveling experiences. I’ve had such an amazing time so far I look forward to seeing what each day holds. The next event I’m super ready for is the evening party coming up this Wednesday. And tonight was a lot of fun trying to figure out how to make our dance work. Just a few more days to go, who knows what could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment