Wednesday, May 19, 2010

From Brittany Master


May 19, 2010

I have had a great time so far. It is a bit of a culture shock but it is good to experience other things in your life. It teaches you not to take things for granted at home. I have learned that I am grateful for everything my family does for me and I am very fortunate to have what I have. We went to Chengdu this weekend on a bus, which was a long ride there. It was worth it to see the pandas because they were an amazing sight. You see them in books or on TV, but seeing them in person is completely different. They are very interesting animals. I really enjoyed seeing them because they were a once in a lifetime event that I will probably never see again. They do not have a lot of pandas in the U.S.A. so I am glad I got to see them. This trip is nearly half way over and I think I have already experienced a lot of Chinese food and culture. I am excited to learn more and grow as a person in this environment that none of us are used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment